In today’s world, the internet has penetrated every corner of the planet. Every day new applications and websites are connected to the internet. With the rise of the internet, the number of attacks on users’ private data has also increased. Some sites track the activity of the user for their usage. The concern for privacy and safety of user’s data has kicked off new changes in the internet industry. The internet security companies are developing various plugins, applications,
and browsers that are known to provide maximum security to user’s information and maintain the privacy of the user. Avast is one of those popular internet security companies that is known for their quality security products. The company has developed a new chromium based browser that is the most secure, private and fast browser according to the company’s official site. Avast
Secure is a successor to the old Avast SafeZone browser, that was discontinued in the year 2017 by the company. The question that arises after reading about this browser is – is Avast Secure browser good ? In this article we are going to show you is Avast Secure browser good ?
Features of Avast Secure Browser
Following are some prominent features of this browser:
- Adblock: This is the primary feature of this browser. This ad-blocker is powered by uBlock Origin. This ad-blocker supports third-party filter lists, custom rules, and whitelists.
- Avast Passwords: This is feature integrates with the password component of all the Avast Security products. To use it you must install compatible software on the computer.
- Avast SecureLine VPN: This feature integrates with Avast SecureLine virtual private network in the browser, but to use it you must have Avast SecureLine installed on your computer.
- Bank Mode: By using this feature, the user can switch to a secure virtual desktop to communicate with essential sites like banking websites. To use this feature, you must install Avast Antivirus or any other program on the PC.
- HTTPS Encryption: This feature enforces the use of HTTPS on the websites.
- Privacy: This feature prevents the other sites from tracking your internet activity.
- Video Downloader: By using this feature you can download any video from the internet.
How to Uninstall Avast Secure Browser?
If you’re not well acquainted to Avast Security products, you should give a try to Avast Secure browser. However, if you are already using it, compare its performance with other browsers available in the market. Those who are not satisfied with it ask questions on the internet forums like how do I get rid of Avast Secure browser? In this part of the article, we are going to show
you how to uninstall Avast Secure browser easily. Following steps should be used to uninstall the browser:
- First of all, stop all the Avast programs that are on your computer.
- Open Windows Start Menu and open Control Panel from the menu.
- Click on Programs.
- Search the Avast program from the list and right-click on it.
- Select the Uninstall option.
- Restart the computer once the uninstallation process is finished.
Avast Secure is a good browser with the main focus is protecting the privacy of the user. Many people don’t know that Avast Secure doesn’t come as an independent browser, you have to install Avast Antivirus to use it. So many customers ask is Avast Secure browser free ? then the answer to it is, yes. You can download any free or premium version of Avast products, and you
can access it. Finally, we should talk about Avast Secure browser review. After using the product for a few weeks, we can say that the performance of it is just as good as of any chromium based browser. You can give it a try if you want to use some of its exclusive features.